DOWNDRAUGHT BENCH WITH SELF-CLEANING FILTERS
AirBench RP introduces a step-change in downdraught bench technology. RP uses an integral air tank to clean its filters on demand using a blast of compressed air. These models are suitable for high dust generation applications for non-explosive dusts, and are particularly well suited to stone masons.
AirBench RP is available in various size and layout configurations to suit your working environment.
- Unique self-cleaning filter system
- Heavy Duty 2mm steel
- Fully welded and powder coated
- 3mm steel surface, perforated and powder coated
- 3 high capacity, long-life cartridge filters.
- Integral air tank for filter cleaning.
- Manual or automatic filter cleaning mechanism.
- Standard or anti-static cartridges
- RPL Type includes H12 HEPA final filter in housing
- AIRBENCH RP
Technical leaflet describing the range in detail.
|Standard||Stone||Standard cartridge filters
Self-cleaning filter mechanism
|HEPA Filtered (RPL TYPE_||As Above||As Above with final stage H13 HEPA|