SOLUTIONSFOR FOOD INDUSTRY EXTRACTION
The food industry requires a higher standard of cleanliness than our typical industrial customer and we offer most of our dust extraction units in optional stainless steel finishes.
- For small scale packaging, weighing, dispensing and similar processes our FN or FP type AirBenches are ideal.
- For processes too large for an AirBench – for example floor-mounted scales – VertEx is configurable to suit a wide range of applications providing a walk-in booth or an extracted wall.
Why AirBench for the Food Industry?
- HEALTH RISKS
- Even flour dust is a hazard to breath, while uncontrolled flour dust can form an explosive atmosphere. Allergens in particular must be captured at source to avoid sensitisation.
- PROTECTING PEOPLE
- Healthy manufacturing staff are critical to the food industry.
- DOWNDRAUGHT EXTRACTION WORKS
- For weighing, sampling, small volume production, and ingredient dispensing, drawing dust downwards is the simplest and most effective approach.
- VERTEX FOR LARGER PROCESSES
- For larger scale weighing, dispensing, and similar processes, VertEx provides a simple extracted wall or a full walk-in booth.
- INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- We can provide references from a range of happy customers in the food industry.
Downdraught Benchesfor Dust and Fume Extraction
VertEx CrossDraught Systems for Larger Processes
SOME OF OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS