SOLUTIONSFOR LABORATORY APPLICATIONS
Quiet, clean environments need quiet, effective extraction. Our downdraught benches can be quickly integrated into laboratory environments with minimal disturbance to existing construction or furniture.
We supply two key ranges for laboratory applications:
- For sampling and similar dust control processes we recommend our FN type AirBenches (or FPK for seated working) with ‘L’ type HEPA filtration.
- For solvent fume in light duty applications our DF downflow cabinet is available with filters for a range of gases.
Why AirBench for the Laboratory Industry?
- HEALTH RISKS
- Risks from complex fumes and solvents, or from dusts under test, are well understood.
- PROTECTING PEOPLE
- Clean environments need efficient, high grade extraction to ensure users are not exposed to hazardous dusts and chemicals.
- DOWNDRAUGHT EXTRACTION WORKS
- Downdraught benches and downflow cabinets provide a simple, effective way of controlling dust and fumes and can be integrated quickly into a laboratory environment with minimal disturbance.
- INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- We can provide references from a range of happy customers in the laboratory and sampling industries.
Downdraught Benchesfor Dust and Fume Extraction
SOME OF OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS