Why are Dust Extraction Systems Important?
Dust extraction systems are an essential part of your COSHH compliance. Finding an effective, demonstrable dust extraction system can be difficult but remains important because it can:
- PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE
- Dust can cause health problems when inhaled. Dust inhalation could lead to a range of illnesses from occupational asthma through to various cancers, respiratory issues and heart-related diseases.
- Dust can also be combustible. As a potential fire hazard, it could cause injury to your personnel.
- PROTECT YOUR PRODUCTS
- Many finishing processes are affected by atmospheric dust. Maintaining a clean atmosphere is essential to good spraying, coating, etc.
- Packaging in a dusty atmosphere means process dust is being shipped to your customers.
- HELP YOU SAVE MONEY
- A healthy workforce is always a more productive workforce; less sick days mean a more effective business
- More importantly, the cost of failing to make a proper assessment under COSHH, and take steps to address issues, can be the most expensive mistake your business ever makes.
AirBench for Dust Extraction
VertEx Booth for Dust Extraction
DowndraughtDust Extraction Downdraught Benches
Cross-Draught Dust Extraction Cross-Draught Systems
A – General Dusts
Our basic filter type is specified to capture larger volumes of dust where other protection is in place. Typical applications include aluminium, wood, GRP, stone, denibbing and atmospheric dust.
F – Fine Dusts
Specified for finer dusts where two-stage filtration is required, sample applications include toner, carbon fibre and fine wood dusts.
B – Very Fine Dusts
Specified for very fine dusts where two-stage filtration is required, sample applications include rapid prototyping, model making and fingerprinting.
L – HEPA Filtered
Specified for applications where HEPA filtration is required, sample applications involve pharmaceuticals and highly hazardous dusts including chromium, nickel and lead dusts.
SEND US AN EMAIL
SOME OF OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS