AIRBENCHWELDING AND GRINDING EXTRACTION SYSTEM
Welding and grinding produce hazardous dust and fumes, but also produce hot material in the form of sparks. Adequate filtration must also be supported by effective spark protection systems to avoid damage to the final filter.
Why is a Dust and Fume Extraction System Important?
Exposure to welding fume and grinding dust can cause a range of health issues, ranging from metal fume fever through to more serious respiratory conditions.
- PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE
- Weld fume can be hazardous – not only to operators but to visitors and other employees.
- Traditional extraction methods, such as arms, do not collect fume from a wide area – this is why we see the cloud of fume present in most welding shops at or above head height.
- PROTECT YOUR PRODUCTS
- Build-up of dust and welding debris in a workshop doesn’t just lead to an unsafe environment – it can contaminate stock and lead to rework.
- HELP YOU SAVE MONEY
- Self-contained extraction systems don’t just save money by avoiding the need for make-up air.
- They also allow operators to work more effectively by removing the need to adjust extraction.
AirBench for Weld Fume Extraction
Welding and Grinding Extraction Downdraught Benches
Sanding and FettlingExtraction Benches
Weld FumeExtraction Cross-Draught Systems
K – Dust and Heavy Sparks
Our models with category ‘K’ filters are designed for grinding dust extraction and similar ferrous applications producing heavy sparks. It uses a two-stage spark filter, and a protected main filter.
Example applications include Grinding, Sanding, Fettling, Plasma – generally on ferrous materials.
D – Welding and Similar
All models with our category ‘D’ filters are suitable for welding fume extraction and similar ferrous applications producing heavy sparks, but lower levels of debris. It uses a two-stage spark filter, and a protected fine main filter.
Example applications include welding fume extraction and brazing fume extraction– generally on ferrous materials.
SOME OF OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS