SOLUTIONSFOR SOLDER FUME EXTRACTION
AirBench for Solder Fume Extraction
We provide solutions for 2 broad risk areas within the electronics industry.
Solder fume is the major focus area; solder fume is easily captured using downdraught extraction and capture is far more effective than traditional arm systems.
PCB trimming and cutting exposes operators to fine dust containing silica which can lead to silicosis.
PPE is ineffective in either process, and should only be used as a last resort. In almost every case, AirBench can reduce or remove the requirement for PPE.
- For solder fume, we recommend our FN or FPK types with our three-stage ‘S’ type filters; these provide a very high level of protection against fine fume and smoke, while retaining low overall filter costs.
- For PCB board dust, we recommend either our FN or FPK type with two stage ‘L’ type filters including final H13 HEPA.
Why AirBench for the Electronics Industry?
- HEALTH RISKS
- Solder fume and PCB dust are known hazards.
- PROTECTING PEOPLE
- The risks from exposure to solder fume are well documented; continuous exposure can cause occupational asthma or more serious conditions.
- DOWNDRAUGHT EXTRACTION WORKS
- AirBench replaces your existing workbench, providing a simple, integrated means of capturing solder fume or PCB dust. AirBench DB can be integrated in your existing workbench.
- INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- We can provide references from a range of happy customers in the electronics industry.
Downdraught Benchesfor Dust and Fume Extraction
SOME OF OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS